Saturday, October 29, 2011

baby its cold outside

top to bottom- Ugg "Adirondack" shirise.com * Sorel "Tivoli"Sorel.com * Sperry "Hingham Boots" Macys.com * Khombu "Pewter Traveler" Zappos.com * Kamik "Snowfling" Zappos.com * Hunter "Gabby" Piperlime.com

snow before halloween was not on the top of my favorite things list but, its snowing, and its a for sure sign that we must pack away the gladiator sandals and bring out the snow boots.  i have listed a few of my favorite boots im lovin at the moment.  functionality is normally not my first thought before i purchase any type of footwear, but when walking is my main mode of transportation, i guess it should be up there on the list.  all of these boots are waterproof which makes these purchases a must.

 

3 comments:

GingerSnap said...

In love with the plaid sorels!

le Lovin said...

They come in ruby also!

GingerSnap said...

Omg I'm all over those!